Some of you might ask why posting on social media is important. It’s the single most cost-effective method of reaching your key demographic. Reaching your audience is really important. That’s why we’re giving you some free helpful tips and advice on how to make it impactful. No longer is the guessing game or blindly aiming down the sights. Time to hone your sights and hit your target – without the guesswork.
Some interesting statistics.
- 57% of LinkedIn users are accessing it on a mobile device (LinkedIn, 2017).
- LinkedIn users are four times more likely to visit your website than Facebook users (BeBusinessed, 2017).
- 64% of all social media traffic to corporate sites comes from LinkedIn, compared to 17% from Facebook and 14% from Twitter (Econsultancy, 2013).
- Over 75% of people who recently changed jobs used LinkedIn to inform their career decision (LinkedIn, 2017).
- Employees found through LinkedIn are 40% less likely to leave the company within the first six months (LinkedIn, 2017).
- As a caveat, LinkedIn has one of the lowest engagement rates of all social media channels at .054%, compared to Facebook at .073% and Google+ at .069% (Forrester, 2014).